miércoles, 12 de junio de 2013

Activities:

WHO SAID THIS? Part1

(J) JACK
(i) ISABELLE
(U) JACK'S UNCLE
(M) MONK
(R) RODERICK
(K) THE KING
(G) GUARDIAN




-Horse and cart for sale.Going for a price.


-In Gantua we set our scene ... from a magic bean.
And from there, beyond the reach of men... a plague of giants did descend.

-We're sorry, sir.We don't want any trouble.
-Good. Because that's what you're gonna get. Trouble.


-What's your name?
-Jack.
-Something wrong with your knees, Jack?


-Close the gates to the city take some men and find that monk.

-Well, I don't mean to make your job so hard all the time... it's just sometimes,I have to get out of here.


-Monks have no money.They're monks!The man robbed you!


-So why force me to marry someonetwice my age whom I do not love? I'm sorry, Roderick.

-You are so like your mother.

-Thank you for defending my honor, Jack.

-This is the book I gave her.And look at those broken branches.

DIALOGUE

- Help us! Pull us up!
-Help!
-I think it's time to lighten the load!
-Help!
-Frazier, what are you doing?
-No! Please!
-What's happening down there?
-No! Please!
-Sorry, boys!
-Roderick, what's going on?
-The line!It snapped!They're gone! They're all gone!



-They're uglier than I remember.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.